Evans & Langford can assist with the implementation of your project.
We can advise on suitable forms of contract, and prepare tender documents for issue to contractors, who we can help you select.
Our services include the preparation of:
- Contract Documents
- Bills of Quantities
- Schedules of Work
- Contract Specifications, prepared using the latest NBS Chorus software
We can administer the tender process in full, dealing with any queries that arise and attending site meetings as required. Following receipt of tenders, we will carefully review them for completeness and accuracy, and prepare a detailed tender report.
Once a contractor has been awarded the contract, we can administer the project from start to finish, including the following services:
- Project cost advice
- Cashflow projections
- Issuing site instructions
- Monitoring progress and working to mitigate any delays
- Assessment of variations, valuations, and claims
- Certification of completion
- Defects correction
We have significant construction experience and can provide full or part-time site supervision, as appropriate for the project.